Why Is Brainol™ The #1 Choice For Brain Boosting?
Read this important information below to discover how Brainol™ can improve memory, sharpen focus, enhance mental performance, boost energy and increase cognitive abilities.
Brainol™ is known as the ultimate, 100% natural cognitive energy enhancing brain nootropic today. Thousands of our customers are thrilled how they have increased their productivity and efficiency, regained drive and motivation and increased mental clarity and function, since taking Brainol™. In fact, they're so happy that they told us they'll never buy any of the 'worthless alternatives' ever again. Here's why:
You see, most brain supplements contain only a few key ingredients important for brain health and cognitive optimization. Which is why the 'alternatives' that are out there might provide a little improvement - but for maximum cognitive development and enhancement, you deserve the very best blend of ingredients available, all in one incredible supplement. Isn't it time you had the absolute top brain boosting 100% natural ingredients for 'ultimate optimization'?
Most alternative nootropics have less than top-notch purity, and are packaged using obscure ingredients that bear no real connection to brain optimization and cognitive enhancement. Only Brainol™ has it all. Brainol™ was developed to adhere to the strictest quality standards and contain more bioavailability and effective ingredients than any other product, hands down. Which is why people are calling it the 'Ultimate Brain Food'.
Brainol's™ proprietary formula utilizes 18 extensively researched ingredients that are at the top of their respective health goals in terms of quality standards, scientific research, and purity. We recommend comparing the ingredients in Brainol™ with the competition. We are confident that you will not find a better brain boosting supplement on the market.
Brainol™ Follows the Highest Quality Standards
Brainol™ contains 18 tested ingredients that meet the strength and purity guidelines of the USP/NF (United States Pharmacopeia–National Formulary) . Brainol™ is manufactured in the United States in an FDA registered laboratory that exceeds industry standards. Our manufacturing facility is GMP-certified and abides by the strictest FDA recommendations.
Brainol™ is the Best Brain Boosting Supplement on the Market
- Enhance Mental Performance
Work more efficiently and achieve more
- Sharpen Focus And Clarity
Increase 'cognitive energy' to remain alert and motivated
- Provide Fuel For Your Body And Mind
Boost energy levels and activity
- Improve Memory and Mental Capacity
Promote enhanced learning opportunities
- Strengthen And Support Brain Development
Decrease stress and prevent mental decline
- 100% Risk-Free Results.
Feel confident and secure with our 100% money back guarantee
Brainol™ Gets to the Root of How to Optimize the Brain
Brain boosting supplements, often called smart or nootropic drugs are designed to help keep you mentally alert throughout busy days. Students have used these 'smart drugs' for many years to help them stay awake for long hours to complete projects and remain focused and motivated. Usage has extended for treatments for ADHD and ADD to increase focus and memory because of their stimulant effect of the brain. So, it's not surprising that in today's busy world, and the need to achieve and succeed has seen many individuals turn to these nootropics to enhance mental functioning and optimize brain cognition. They work on the chemistry of the brain to keep it healthy and balanced allowing the users to think more clearly and learn more effectively.
For these reasons, it's crucial to take a daily brain health supplement. So to maximize productivity, improve memory, focus and concentration for the ultimate in brain optimization.
Brainol™ stands above other solutions providing the ultimate blend of ingredients which have been clinically proven effective. Brainol is a painless, risk-free alternative to prescription drugs and the many negative effects they're known for. It's a unique, maximum strength, proprietary blend of ingredients specially formulated to optimize brain cognition and function placing you at the top of your game!.
Brainol™ is Recommended by Doctors and Medical Scientists:
What Do Brainol™'s Customers Have to Say?
All testimonials reflect the range of typical results that our customers experience.
Comment by: Emma F.
Usually, in the mornings, I drink coffee and chill for at least half an hour before I drag myself off the couch and start my day. I ordered Brainol and started taking one pill with water, first thing in the morning. Surprisingly, it started working pretty fast and really gave me a kick to get my day started. I did not stop my morning coffee. I didn't get any unwanted jitters thankfully, I think because its all natural. I'm very happy with this product, I feel motivated and have more energy....I wish I would have had them during mid terms!!!!!
Comment by: Mark B.
I work shifts, and have a young family. Some days, my head was a foggy mess and I was finding it really hard to concentrate. I needed something to help me otherwise I felt that my whole world was going to collapse. My wife searched the internet for me and found this supplement. Because it is all natural, I was comfortable taking it. It has made a massive difference and lasts throughout my whole day. I even have energy when I get home, much to my wife's happiness. I would definitely recommend Brainol - It Works!! Five Stars!
Comment by: Joe H.
This nootropic is a great product. I used to be so bad in class and could hardly concentrate. Brainol keeps me sharp , focused and alert. I am no longer falling asleep in class and have managed to stay on top of my assignments. The capsules are easy to take and I have not had any side effects. Thank you!!
Comment by: Dan F.
Brainol actually works. I have tried many many many supplements over the years, with little to no effect. It's hard to find a pill that provides a feeling of alertness and increased focus without the jitters from excessive caffeine or stimulants. I've found Brainol to work very well for what I need it for. I never get enough sleep and I'm always so lethargic in the mornings. Coffee does help me but too much makes me shaky. I do like the all natural ingredients and the fact that they are clinically based. One great thing I noticed is that it doesn't stop me sleeping at night time (I take it in the morning). I'm very happy with this. A decent price also.
Comment by: Bradley C.
This is truly amazing! It really works! My career has taken off ten fold, with promotion and salary increase. I'm finally living my dream life and it feels AMAZING!
Comment by: Pauline D.
I love the fact Brainol is all natural and that it works! I have no side effects at all. This supplement suits me...I've stopped writing list after list, my memory is so much better. Brainol is worth every dime, it has helped me stay much more focused during the day. I have even started doing crosswords which I have never done before in my life! I like the feeling of being more 'wide awake'! Thank you!
Comment by: Ray S.
I love this stuff. I'm impressed with how sharp and focused I felt even after the first day. I use it daily and I'm happy with the results. They offer some great package deals that make it work out much cheaper per bottle. I am very happy taking this daily, it makes a difference.
Comment by: Jason S.
I am one of the most forgetful people you will ever meet. Just started taking this, today being day 5. I noticed a difference on the first day. I took it first thing in the morning and felt VERY focused on my work and got loads done. I am happily AMAZED at the level of focus and concentration I feel. No jitters whatsoever. It feels natural. It lasts me the day and doesnt stop me sleeping. I think the price is hard to beat considering other "focus" concentration products charge upwards of $50 a bottle. If I continue to get results like this, I will keep purchasing.
Comment by: Martin G.
This has all the amazing ingredients that I would expect from the ultimate nootropic supplement....and it works - INCREDIBLY WELL. One pill is much easier than five pills! What a difference this has had on my life!
Why is Brainol™ So Effective?
Brainol™ is a breakthrough proprietary supplement that effectively combines the most powerful and extensively researched ingredients, giving you a dual action fuel and boost solution. Every single ingredient in was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors and scientific researchers, based on clinical data and designed to help you reach your goals and succeed more effectively than any other cognitive enhancing supplement available.
Brainol™ contains 18 tested ingredients that meet the strength and purity standards of the USP/NF (United States Pharmacopeia–National Formulary). Each ingredient was carefully researched and included based on clinical data. No other non-prescription solution comes close to in terms of quality and purity of ingredients.
Recommended dose for adults is 2 (two) capsules daily with meals.
click here to see our label.
Brainol™ 's - Proprietary Blend of Ingredients:
- Xu ZQ1, Liang XM, Juan-Wu, Zhang YF, Zhu CX, Jiang XJ. Treatment with Huperzine A improves cognition in vascular dementia patients. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2012 Jan;62(1):55-8.
- Sun QQ1, Xu SS, Pan JL, Guo HM, Cao WQ. Huperzine-A capsules enhance memory and learning performance in 34 pairs of matched adolescent students. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. 1999 Jul;20(7):601-3.
- Zhang RW1, Tang XC, Han YY, Sang GW, Zhang YD, Ma YX, Zhang CL, Yang RM. Drug evaluation of huperzine A in the treatment of senile memory disorders. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. 1991 May;12(3):250-2.
- Deijen JB, Orlebeke JF (1994). "Effect of tyrosine on cognitive function and blood pressure under stress". Brain Res. Bull. 33 (3): 319–23.
- Lieberman HR, Corkin S, Spring BJ, Wurtman RJ, Growdon JH (1985). "The effects of dietary neurotransmitter precursors on human behavior". Am J Clin Nutr. 42 (2): 366–370.
- Magill RA, Waters WF, Bray GA, Volaufova J, Smith SR, Lieberman HR et al. (2003). "Effects of tyrosine, phentermine, caffeine D-amphetamine, and placebo on cognitive and motor performance deficits during sleep deprivation". Nutritional Neuroscience 6 (4): 237–46.
- Thomas JR, Lockwood PA, Singh A, Deuster PA (1999). "Tyrosine improves working memory in a multitasking environment". Pharmacol. Biochem. Behav. 64 (3): 495–500.
- Gomez-Ramirez, Manuel; Higgins, Beth A.; Rycroft, Jane A.; Owen, Gail N.; Mahoney, Jeannette; Shpaner, Marina; Foxe, John J. (2007). "The Deployment of Intersensory Selective Attention". Clinical Neuropharmacology 30 (1): 25–38.
- Kimura, Kenta; Ozeki, Makoto; Juneja, Lekh Raj; Ohira, Hideki (2007). "L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses". Biological Psychology 74 (1): 39–45.
- Park, Sang-Ki; Jung, In-Chul; Lee, Won Kyung; Lee, Young Sun; Park, Hyoung Kook; Go, Hyo Jin; Kim, Kiseong; Lim, Nam Kyoo et al. (2011). "A Combination of Green Tea Extract andl-Theanine Improves Memory and Attention in Subjects with Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study". Journal of Medicinal Food 14 (4): 334–43.
- Ebben M, Lequerica A, Spielman A. Effects of pyridoxine on dreaming: a preliminary study. Percept Mot Skills. 2002 Feb;94(1):135-40.
- Lerner V, Miodownik C, Kaptsan A, Bersudsky Y, Libov I, Sela BA, Witztum E. Vitamin B6 treatment for tardive dyskinesia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study J Clin Psychiatry. 2007 Nov;68(11):1648-54.
- Mahan, L. K.; Escott-Stump, S., eds. (2000). Krause's food, nutrition, & diet therapy (10th ed.). Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company. ISBN 0-7216-7904-8.
- Combs, G. F. Jr. (2008). The vitamins: Fundamental Aspects in Nutrition and Health (3rd ed.). Ithaca, NY: Elsevier Academic Press. ISBN 978-0-12-183493-7.
- Prakash R, Gandotra S, Singh LK, Das B, Lakra A (2008). "Rapid resolution of delusional parasitosis in pellagra with niacin augmentation therapy". General Hospital Psychiatry 30 (6): 581–4.
- Fu L, Doreswamy V, Prakash R (2014). "The biochemical pathways of central nervous system neural degeneration in niacin deficiency". Neural Regen Res 9 (16): 1509–1513
- D M Tucker, J G Penland, H H Sandstead, D B Milne, D G Heck, and L M Klevay. Nutrition status and brain function in aging. Am J Clin Nutr July 1990 vol. 52 no. 1 93-102
- De Jesus Moreno Moreno M Clin Ther. Cognitive improvement in mild to moderate Alzheimer's dementia after treatment with the acetylcholine precursor choline alfoscerate: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. 2003 Jan;25(1):178-93.
- Canal N, Franceschi M, Alberoni M, Castiglioni C, De Moliner P, Longoni A. Effect of L-alpha-glyceryl-phosphorylcholine on amnesia caused by scopolamine. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol. 1991 Mar;29(3):103-7.
- Dimpfel W, Wedekind W, Keplinger I (May 2003). "Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states". Eur. J. Med. Res. 8 (5): 183–91.
- Knobel M (1974). "Approach to a combined pharmacologic therapy of childhood hyperkinesis". Behav Neuropsychiatry 6 (1–12): 87–90.
- Packer L, Tritschler HJ, Wessel K. Neuroprotection by the metabolic antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid. Free Radic Biol Med. 1997;22(1-2):359-78.
- Panigrahi M, Sadguna Y, Shivakumar BR, et al. alpha-Lipoic acid protects against reperfusion injury following cerebral ischemia in rats. Brain Res. 1996 Apr 22;717(1-2):184-8.
- Holmquist L, Stuchbury G, Berbaum K, et al. Lipoic acid as a novel treatment for Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. Pharmacol Ther. 2007 Jan;113(1):154-64.
- Kim H.Y., Huang B.X., Spector A.A. Phosphatidylserine in the brain: metabolism and function. Prog Lipid Res. 2014 Oct;56:1-18.
- Crook TH, Tinklenberg J, Yesavage J, Petrie W, Nunzi MG, Massari DC. Effects of phosphatidylserine in age-associated memory impairment. Neurology. 1991 May;41(5):644-9.
- Baumeister J, Barthel T, Geiss KR, Weiss M. Influence of phosphatidylserine on cognitive performance and cortical activity after induced stress. Nutr Neurosci. 2008 Jun;11(3):103-10.
- Phosphatidylserine. Monograph. Altern Med Rev. 2008 Sept;13(3):245-7
- Kidd PM. Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children: rationale for its integrative management. Altern Med Rev. 2000 Oct;5(5):402-28.
- Van Oudheusden LJ, Scholte HR. Efficacy of carnitine in the treatment of children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2002 Jul;67(1):33-8.
- Vermeulen RC, Scholte HR. Exploratory open label, randomized study of acetyl- and propionylcarnitine in chronic fatigue syndrome. Psychosom Med. 2004 Mar-Apr;66(2):276-82.
- Geier DA, Kern JK, Davis G, King PG, Adams JB, Young JL, Geier MR. A prospective double-blind, randomized clinical trial of levocarnitine to treat autism spectrum disorders.Med Sci Monit. 2011 Jun;17(6):PI15-23.
- Volek JS1, Kraemer WJ, Rubin MR, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Gaynor P. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Feb;282(2):E474-82.
- Malaguarnera M1, Gargante MP, Cristaldi E, Colonna V, Messano M, Koverech A, Neri S, Vacante M, Cammalleri L, Motta M. Acetyl L-carnitine (ALC) treatment in elderly patients with fatigue.Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2008 Mar-Apr;46(2):181-90. Epub 2007 Jul 20.
- Stough C, Downey LA, Lloyd J, Silber B, Redman S, Hutchison C, Wesnes K, Nathan PJ. Phytother Res. Examining the nootropic effects of a special extract of Bacopa monniera on human cognitive functioning: 90 day double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial. 2008 Dec;22(12):1629-34.
- Stough C, Lloyd J, Clarke J, Downey LA, Hutchison CW, Rodgers T, Nathan PJ. The chronic effects of an extract of Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) on cognitive function in healthy human subjects. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2001 Aug;156(4):481-4.
- Calabrese C, Gregory WL, Leo M, Kraemer D, Bone K, Oken B. Effects of a standardized Bacopa monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2008 Jul;14(6):707-13.
- Morgan A, Stevens J. Does Bacopa monnieri improve memory performance in older persons? Results of a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2010 Jul;16(7):753-9.
- Roodenrys S, Booth D, Bulzomi S, Phipps A, Micallef C, Smoker J. Chronic effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on human memory. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2002 Aug;27(2):279-81.
- Andrew Scholey, Isabelle Bauer, Chris Neale, Karen Savage, David Camfield, David White, Silvia Maggini, Andrew Pipingas, Con Stough, and Matthew Hughes. Acute Effects of Different Multivitamin Mineral Preparations with and without Guaraná on Mood, Cognitive Performance and Functional Brain Activation Nutrients. 2013 Sep; 5(9): 3589–3604.
- Johannes, Laura (March 2, 2010). "Can a Caffeine-Packed Plant Give a Boost?". The Wall Street Journal. p. D3.
- Briese V, Stammwitz U, Friede M, Henneicke-von Zepelin HH. Black cohosh with or without St. John's wort for symptom-specific climacteric treatment -- results of a large-scale, controlled, observational study. Maturitas. 2007;57:405-14.
- Gaster B, Holroyd J. St. John's wort for depression. Arch Intern Med. 2000;160:152-156.
- Lee, W. J.; Hawkins, R. A.; Viña, J. R.; Peterson, D. R. (1998). "Glutamine transport by the blood-brain barrier: A possible mechanism for nitrogen removal". The American Journal of Physiology 274 (4 Pt 1): C1101–C1107.
- Mix JA, Crews WD Jr. A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761 in a sample of cognitively intact older adults: neuropsychological findings. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2002;17:267–77.
- Ernst E, Pittler MH. Ginkgo biloba for dementia. A systematic review of double-blind, placebo-controlled trials. Clin Drug Invest. 1999;17:301–8.
Huperzine A is a plant based compound that has been found to enhance cognitive function, improve memory and has neuroprotective effects. Huperzine A is an inhibitor to the breakdown of the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine. Because of this, mechanisms of huperzine A are mostly described through the mechanisms of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine acts in the central nervous systems showing increased response to stimuli, expectation of uncertainty, and improved learning and plasticity. Another mechanism of huperzine A is blocking a receptor which allows the transfer of electrical signals from the brain to the spinal column.
A recent study demonstrated results that showed 58 percent of the patients treated with Huperzine A had improvements in memory, cognition, and behavioural functions.
L-Tyrosine is a multifaceted supplement promoted for applications as varied as stress relief to cognitive enhancement to fat burning to mood improvement. The effects of L-Tyrosine are so wide-ranging because it influences several brain systems at once. It is a non-essential amino acid used to manufacture a number of hormones and neurotransmitters including Dopamine, Norepinephrine, Epinephrine, and Thyroxine.
In dopaminergic cells in the brain, tyrosine is converted to l-dopa by the enzyme tyrosine hydroxylase (TH). TH is the rate-limiting enzyme involved in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine can then be converted into catecholamines, such as norepinephrine (noradrenaline) and epinephrine (adrenaline).
L-Theanine is an amino acid analogue of the proteinogenic amino acids L-L-glutamate and L-glutamine and is found primarily in particular plant and fungal species. It was discovered as a constituent of green tea and is absorbed in the small intestine after oral ingestion; its hydrolysis is to L-glutamate and ethylamine and occurs both in the intestine and liver and can cross the blood–brain barrier intact, and register pharmacological effects directly.
Able to cross the blood–brain barrier, theanine has reported psychoactive properties. Theanine has been studied for its potential ability to reduce mental and physical stress, improve cognition and boost mood and cognitive performance in a synergistic manner with caffeine.
Vitamin B Complex Blend contains B6, B12, B1, B2 and B3. All B vitamins are responsible for important functions including contributing to nerve health, heart and blood health, skin and eye health, reducing inflammation, hormonal function, and are used to maintain a healthy metabolism and digestive system. They support healthy blood flow, oxygenation, and energy production in the brain.
B6 increases energy, regulates mood and proper brain development. Researchers found that Vitamin B6 plays an important role in the production of serotonin and dopamine, which are necessary for nerve communication.
B12 decreases fatigue, lethargy and stress. It is a vital nutrient essential for everyone including older adults. As per recent research, adequate amount of B12 can prevent mental decline. Experts found that patients experiencing memory problems, when treated with B12, many symptoms disappeared within 6 months accompanied by improvements in mental clarity and focus.
B1 Thiamine is used in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). The brain requires a much greater amount of thiamine than in other cells of the body and deficiencies can lead to detrimental neurological effects if not present in the diet.
B2 Riboflavin deficiency may result in subtle neuropsychological impairment. It is needed for the function of every single cell in the body and brain.
B3 Niacin deficiency symptoms include irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, fatigue, restlessness, apathy, and depression. Niacin also appears to up-regulate brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and tropomyosin receptor kinase B (TrkB) expression.
Choline Bitartrate is a water-soluble essential nutrient discovered to increase the synthesis and release of acetylcholine by neurons, leading to an interest in dietary choline and brain function. Subsequent studies have shown an improvement in symptoms of Alzheimer's dementia, coordination of neurological symptoms, cognitive and emotional functions, activity and mood in patients with cerebrovascular disease.
DMAE is known to have effective transportation to the brain and can result in a higher level of Cholinergic activity. Once DMAE reaches the brain, it is methylated. This is a reaction that involves the addition of a methyl group to a compound, and this reaction produces choline. However, the choline produced by DMAE is charged and cannot penetrate the blood brain barrier. The DMAE is then instead bound to phospholipids in place of the choline, which produces phosphatidyl-dimethylaminoethanol. This is then utilised in nerve membranes to increase fluidity and permeability, and also acts as an antioxidant.
Studies have found that DMAE improves memory, learning and concentration as well as having a net positive effect on intelligence. This is most likely due to the fact that it potentiates the synthesis of acetylcholine in the brain. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that neurons use to communicate when consolidating, encoding and recalling memories. It also plays a role in our ability to focus as well as the plasticity of the brain. Higher levels of acetylcholine can lead to greater clarity of thought, memory retention, focus, and analytical skills.
Alpha Lipoic Acid has a strong ability to neutralize the damaging effects of oxidative stress and is the subject of intense study in preventing free radical damage to the neurological system.
Lipoic acid is able to pass readily into the brain and reach all parts of a nerve cell. Experimental studies have shown that lipoic acid reduced brain damage after a stroke, and that those animals who received lipoic acid had a survival rate three times greater than those that did not. Some of the protective effects conferred by lipoic acid in promoting healthy nerve function may be related to its ability to regenerate the antioxidant glutathione, which is often significantly depleted by harmful oxidative stress associated with cerebrovascular events such as stroke.
New evidence also suggests that lipoic acid may help guard against one of the most dreaded conditions associated with aging—Alzheimer's disease. Researchers have identified a series of mechanisms through which lipoic acid may work in helping prevent or manage Alzheimer's disease. Scientists believe that lipoic acid may increase the production of acetylcholine, an essential nervous system messenger that is deficient in the brains of Alzheimer's disease victims.
Phosphatidylserine is essential to help brain neurons support and maintain memory function and neuroplasticity—the dynamic capacity to replace damaged neurons and to make new ones. Neuron-to-neuron communication and neuroplasticity depend on a steady supply of phosphatidylserine and other “smart" nutrients.
In 2003, even the biased FDA granted “qualified health claim" status to phosphatidylserine, allowing supplement manufacturers to state that “consumption of phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of dementia in the elderly" and “consumption of phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of cognitive dysfunction in the elderly."
Studies suggest that phosphatidylserine can benefit people of all ages. In the middle-aged and the elderly, phosphatidylserine has been shown to prevent and restore memory loss and alleviate stress and anxiety. Preliminary research indicates that phosphatidylserine may also benefit children with attention, learning, or behavioral problems.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is a compound used in the generation of metabolic energy and is a powerful antioxidant and reduces fatigue. Acetylcarnitine and carnitine play important roles in the human body. These nutrients shuttle acetyl groups and fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production. Therefore it serves as an energy reservoir of acetyl groups and both nutrients help improve energy production.
Studies have shown that it decreases problems with attention and aggression in boys diagnosed with ADHD, improves concentration and mental fatigue in those with chronic fatigue syndrome, improves symptoms of autism spectrum disorders, improves recovery after exercise, improves mental and physical fatigue and status in the elderly, improves arterial hypertension, insulin resistance, and impaired glucose tolerance in those with increased cardiovascular risk.
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) is an herb that contains numerous psychoactive compounds, It increases brain function and memory. Brahmi has been extensively tested and proven as a memory and concentration enhancer. Results of a recent study showed that Brahmi reduced the time needed to learn a new task by almost half! Participants taking Brahmi mastered the exercise in as little as 6 days compared to 10 days for the control group.
Furthermore, it improves working memory, speed of visual information processing, learning rate, memory consolidation, and anxiety. It improves cognitive function, depression, and anxiety and it improves memory acquisition and retention in the elderly.
Guarana (Paullinia cupana) is widely employed as a stimulant, to relieve fatigue, boost energy, aid concentration and brighten mood. It naturally contains between 2.5 to 7 percent of caffeine. Additionally, guarana contains tiny amounts of theophylline and theobromine, which are similar to caffeine, although they exert subtly different effects on the body. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system and is a cortical stimulant, thus moblizing brain function. It stimulates the flow of blood in the brain and increases secretion of the important neurotransmitter, serotonin.
Guarana also contains molecules called tannins, which some say causes the caffeine in guarana to release slowly, producing a long-lasting energy plateau its long-lasting effects.
Tests on humans determined that a 75 mg dose of dried extract could improve task performance and increase attention span for up to six hours. Other research suggests that adding guarana to a multivitamin can help young adults perform better at mental tasks and fight the mental fatigue associated with long periods of brainwork, like studying for finals.
St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) is a shrubby plant with clusters of yellow flowers and is a native of Europe, Asia and Africa and the United States. It was used in ancient Greece to treat various nervous disorders. St. John's wort contains hypericin, hyperforin, and flavonoids. It also has antibacterial, antioxidant and antiviral properties. St. John's wort is known for its capacity to reduce symptoms of mild-to-moderate depression and as a protector of the neurotransmitters responsible for mood regulation, energy and concentration.
Glutamine is a nonessential amino acid in the human body, and one of the few amino acids that can directly cross the blood–brain barrier, important for providing "fuel" (nitrogen and carbon) to many different cells in the body. It has been shown beneficial for depression, moodiness, irritability, anxiety, insomnia, and enhancing exercise performance and is sometimes also used for treating attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Ginkgo Biloba is often used for memory disorders including Alzheimer's disease. It is also used for conditions that seem to be due to reduced blood flow in the brain, especially in older people. These conditions include memory loss, headache, ringing in the ears, vertigo, difficulty concentrating, mood disturbances, and hearing disorders.
A Cochrane meta-analysis of 33 trials concluded that ginkgo appears to be safe, and showed promising evidence of improvement of cognition and function among patients who received the herb.A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of the effects of ginkgo in healthy, noninstitutionalized adults without dementia or other known mental deficit, from six weeks of ginkgo therapy (180 mg per day) on several standardized neuropsychologic measures of memory and learning showed clinically significant cognitive benefits in healthy persons.
Information on Brain Boosting & Nootropics
Intelligence is not locked. Studies have shown that with training, supplements, and time – intelligence can always be increased. Neuroplasticity, your ability to reshape your nervous system and brain – is proven to exist and we even know how to increase it. The brain has an amazing ability to reshape itself, especially significant during the learning and memory process. Neuroplasticity can be promoted and improved to enhance your ability to learn new information, improve your memory and increase your cognitive energy potential .
Cognition is a collection of mental phenomena that includes memory, attention and executive functions. Executive functions occupy the higher levels of thought: reasoning, planning, directing attention to information that is relevant (and away from stimuli that aren't), and thinking about what to do rather than acting on impulse or instinct. They are what we use to make our actions moral and what makes us human.
A strong memory depends on the health and vitality of your brain. Whether you're a student studying for final exams, a working professional interested in doing all you can to stay mentally sharp, or a senior looking to preserve and enhance your grey matter as you age, there are lots of things you can do to improve your memory and mental performance. With the right stimulation, your brain can form new neural pathways, alter existing connections, and adapt and react in ever-changing ways.
We can increase our brain power through exercise, diet and by supplementation. These supplements are referred to as 'smart drugs' or 'nootropics'. Taking them, you may experience some noticeable improvements to your learning abilities, memory, mental clarity, and mood. People use nootropics, because of the positive effects they have upon cognitive functioning. The benefits of nootropics differ and therefore, stacking multiple nootropics to achieve higher levels of attention & focus, increased learning capabilities, and improved long/short term memory, depending on your personal goals and requirements. Better still, if you find all you need in one pill, you are onto a winner!
What are Nootropics?
Nootropics also referred to as brain boosters, smart drugs, memory enhancers, neuroenhancers, cognitive enhancers, and intelligence enhancers, are drugs, supplements, neutraceuticals, and functional foods that improve one or more aspects of mental function, such as working memory, motivation, and attention. Nootropics, refer to any type of compound or food that has the ability to improve your mental abilities, including your memory, ability to focus, motivation, or even mood and are designed to boost memory, attention span and cognitive function, even in people with otherwise healthy brains. With smart drugs, all you are really doing is taking your brain and placing it into its optimal chemical state by working with the brain to simply achieve higher functioning.
Cognitive enhancers come in many forms and can either be obtained through a prescription or as a nutritional supplement.
Until recently, people used caffeine as their main chemical cognitive enhancer, which has been documented to have many harmful effects when taken long term and high doses. But there is a whole arena of new drugs that could challenge the dominance of caffeine as the safe stimulant of choice.
Many medications used to treat psychiatric and neurological conditions also improve the performance of the healthy mind. The drugs most commonly used for cognitive enhancement at present are stimulants, namely Ritalin (methylphenidate) and Adderall (mixed amphetamine salts), and are prescribed mainly for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Because of their effects on the catecholamine system, these drugs increase executive functions in patients and most healthy normal people, improving their abilities to focus their attention, manipulate information in working memory and flexibly control their responses. But these are only available by prescription and the long term effects are still unclear.
Who Can Benefit?
College students have been using "smart drugs" to improve mental performance for years, and these habits are now graduating into the workplace. This new generation of young professionals sees cognitive enhancement as an important tool for success, and now many older Americans are also seeking ways to improve their focus and function, and not get left behind. Many areas of cognitive function decline as we age: attention wavers, processing speed decreases and memory starts to crumble. Some want to ward off the scourge of ailments of ageing, including dementia. Others are looking for competitive advantage against younger, faster brains. Users can include just about anyone and may include students, entrepreneurs, athletes, business executives, busy parents and retired individuals.
Nootropics have been used in the arena of academics to increase productivity. One specific survey found that over 7% of students had used stimulants to promote their cognitive edge, and on some campuses some believe that use in the past year, could be as high as 25%. The use of prescription stimulants is also on the rise, as the diagnosis of A.D.H.D. and A.D.D. increases, however, their long term effects are an issue.
Surveys suggest that 3–11% of American students have used cognitive enhancers in their lifetime.
Other factors both positively and negatively influence the use of smart drugs which may increase cognitive performance. Among them include personal characteristics, drug characteristics as well as characteristics of the social context around the user.
If you're ready to improve your cognitive capabilities with “smart drugs," the time to buy cognitive enhancers is now.
What Are the Benefits of 'Stacking'?
When it comes to cognitive energy enhancing supplements, users report a variety of benefits. Depending on the benefits you wish you achieve, you will need to select the nootropic that will provide you with the cognitive enhancing benefits you'd like to see. The ingredients contained within the supplement are fundamental in achieving the correct results. Benefits that have been reported include the following: improved memory & concentration, increased focus & clarity, enhanced learning & motivation, longer attention span, energy boosting & mood lifting benefits, Improved reasoning and logical thinking, elevated task performing speed and endurance.
The common practice of 'stacking', in the world of nutritional supplementation and performance enhancement, has been around for a long time. This practice has carried over into the world of cognitive enhancement supplements that are now frequently used together in nootropic stacks. In fact, it is rare to use one nootropic brain booster on its own these days since the benefits will be significantly more pronounced when combining multiple supplements.
Stacking nootropics can indeed improve their effectiveness, however, the dangers of overdosing are high. It is safer to take just one clinically researched, naturally balanced and doctor endorsed pill containing clinically proven ingredients.
Nootropics - Long Term Usage & Safety
Many individuals believe that healthy diet, lifestyle choices such as occasionally fasting and alcohol avoidance will optimize your brains potential alone. But there are those that want to raise their game and achieve more. Questions have arisen about whether 'smart drugs' work, how they work, the effects they have on the mind after their initial novelty has worn off, and the effects they may have on our health and well being in the long term.
It is important to research and consider the risks when taking a new supplement. Knowing the potential side-effects is crucially important, especially if you're already taking medication or have any other health conditions.
In order for a cognitive enhancer to be deemed a 'nootropic,' it must be non-toxic and safe. Others, for example, are considered to be cognitive enhancers, yet they do not qualify as a nootropic because they have noted side effects.
Nootropics are actually considered to be some of the safest supplements on the market today. Not only are they considered safe, but possess many other benefits to brain health and health in general. They been documented to reduce the signs of aging in the brain, preventing further cognitive decline. Furthermore, some nootropic cognitive enhancers are thought to stimulate nerve growth.
So if you are someone who wants to achieve more, stay focussed and succeed, then Brainol is for you!!!
Brainol™ - Frequently Asked Questions:
more effective than other cognitive enhancing supplement?
Most cognitive enhancing supplements do not stack the correct blend of clinically proven ingredients for the ultimate in brain fuel and energizing benefits. This creates a cheaper solution and a less effective product. Some products neglect to include top nootropic ingredients such as L-Tyrosine, Huperzine A, Choline, Vitamin B complex and Ginkgo Biloba.
By combining the correct ingredients, Brainol™ has been able to create a 'dual action' fuel and boost intelligent solution to enhance cognitive abilities like never before.
When should I use Brainol™?
You can use Brainol™ whenever you need a cognitive boost. Perhaps you have exams coming up, or a big presentation at work or simply to stay ahead of your day.
How long should I use
How long you should continue depends on you and for how long you need to feel the benefits. Since Brainol™ is made of all natural ingredients, it is safe for long term use.
What makes up the ingredients of
The ingredients in Brainol™ can be found on our How It Works page. You can go there to read more about each of the quality natural herbal ingredients.
not available in stores?
We have chosen to make Brainol™ available exclusively online, so that we are able to reach more people and maintain control of distribution and customer service. We want to be hands on with our customers if there's a problem; we lose that personal touch when the product is sold in stores.
Can I see the label of
Of course! Please click here to see our label.
Can I use
with my prescription medications?
Brainol™ has been formulated using only the purest natural ingredients. For the most part, there is no interference with most medications. But if you have any concerns, we always recommend you consult with your doctor.
If it does not work for me and I want to return it, what do I do?
Not a problem - there is a 60 day money back guarantee. We ask that you call customer service to get your return authorization number. If you do decide to return the bottles, you must return all of the bottles, so do not throw any of them away. Please do not ship products to us after the 60 day period has expired. If you send only a portion of the bottles back, you will receive a partial refund.
Questions about Shipping Brainol™ :
How soon will my order arrive?
If you choose regular shipping, Brainol™ is shipped by US Postal Service First Class Mail. If you place your order before 10:00am EST, it will be shipped out on the day it is ordered. If you place your order after 10:00am EST, it will be sent out the next morning. Your order should arrive within 3 to 5 business days within the USA. All orders received after 10:00am on Friday or on the weekend will be shipped out promptly Monday morning.
We also offer FedEx 2 day delivery, as well as next day shipping. FedEx shipments will be sent out the same day, as long as the order is received by 10:00am EST. You can learn more about shipping options on the checkout page.
What kind of package will it arrive in?
We always ship discreetly to protect the privacy of our customer. Brainol™ is shipped in plain packaging with no external information that identifies the product purchased.
How secure is it to order
Very secure. We use the strongest data encryption Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology available. SSL technology is the industry standard for encryption, and ensures a secure transaction environment for commerce on the internet.
Do you ship to Canada?
Yes, we have many customers in Canada; it just takes longer to get there, about 1 to 2 weeks for regular mail. If you order it using the FedEx amount, it will take 4 to 6 days.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we can ship to any country. You can learn more about shipping options on the checkout page.
Brainol™: Ordering is Easy, Fast and Secure
Ordering on Brainol™ is safe and quick. We offer different packages, depending on the severity of your condition. Please choose a program from the options that best suits your needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service help line.
We recommend the Brainol™ 6 bottle package for maximum results. We are currently offering a limited time BUY 3 GET 3 FREE special because we are committed to helping you get positive results.
- 6 Bottle Supply *BEST VALUE*
- Brainol™ Capsules
- Buy 3 at regular price + Get 3 Free
Your Price: $139.80
ON SALE: SAVE $280
- 5 Bottle Supply
- Brainol™ Capsules
- Buy 3 at regular price + Get 2 Free
Your Price: $124.75
ON SALE: SAVE $225
- 4 Bottle Supply
- Brainol™ Capsules
- Buy 2 at regular price + Get 2 Free
Your Price: $111.80
ON SALE: SAVE $168
- 3 Bottle Supply
- Brainol™ Capsules
- Buy 2 at regular price + Get 1 Free
Your Price: $95.85
ON SALE: SAVE $114
- 2 Bottle Supply
- Brainol™ Capsules
- Buy 1 at reg. price + Get 1 50% off
Your Price: $69.90
ON SALE: SAVE $70
- 1 Bottle Supply
- Brainol™ Capsules
Your Price: $49.95
ON SALE: SAVE $20
We ship out all orders within 24 hours, unless you order on the weekend (after 10am Friday) or a postal holiday. All orders are shipped discreetly, with no external markings that reveal the contents of the package.
We ship all over the world, with Express Delivery also available. Please refer to the checkout page for shipping rates. All orders are shipped from the US, so expect additional delivery time for international shipping.